Lady Gaga has spoken to Billboard.com about her next tour, which she has announced will start at the end of this year, or early next year. The tour, which will launch in support of her new album “Born This Way”, will continue to have the spirit of The Monster Ball, her tour which ended earlier this month.

"What’s most important to me is that the spirit of the Monster Ball is not dead, that the Monster Ball kind of lives on through the new show, and that the idea of the Monster Ball is what my tour is always called — we just do sort of evolving variations on this theme, sort of beautiful idea of all of the fan getting together and rejoicing in their identities, which is what the Monster Ball is all about. It’s essentially like a painting that we’ve created together, so I don’t want to make a new painting. I just want to create the next in the series, if that makes any sense. I’m never gonna be the kind of artist that just slaps the name of my album next to my tour.

She also spoke to Billboard about the creative process of the album, which took place on the road. To read more about the tour, make sure to visit the article on Billboard.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment