Lady Gaga graces the cover of the new issue of NME magazine, shot by Mariano Vivanco. In the interview, Gaga discussed songs from her upcoming album Born This Way and revealed details about the music video for “Judas,” which will involve “motorbikes, death and, in the final seconds, a strong spoken word sequence about Gaga being beyond repentance.” Check out more highlights after the jump… 

On the first single from Born This Way:
“The worst mistake I could have made was not putting out ‘Born This Way’ as the first record. It’s completely balls-to-the-wall, love-it-or-hate-it… Get in or get off the fucking boat. I gained a lot of new fans.”
On not being completely happy about her songs:
“I am perpetually unhappy with what I create. Even though I might tell you that ‘Edge of Glory’ is a pop masterpiece, when it’s all said and finished there will be things I dread, and every time I listen to it I’ll hear them.”
On criticism for being manufactured:
“Let me tell you something. If you fucking rip my hairbow and my wig off my fucking head, my shoes, my bra, every single thing on my body, and you throw me on a piano with a microphone, I will fucking make you cry.”

Check out another photo from the shoot after the jump here

0 comments:

Post a Comment