Lady Gaga held a press conference in New Delhi, India ahead of her Formula One performance earlier today. Dressed in a beautiful colorful dress, the singer talked about her upcoming invitation-only show, her latest album and meeting her Indian fans.

"I work very hard, so everyone of my performances are so different. We have built a special stage for the show on Sunday which is unique for India," Gaga said of the performance. "I am going to perform some of my collaborations with Indian DJs. There will be some surprises and I am very excited for you to see my show."

"I am extremely grateful to the people for welcoming me here. The sights in India are beautiful, but most beautiful are the people," she added. "I can't wait to come back here and see more of my fans."



Gaga will return to India next year with her world tour in support of Born This Way, which has sold over 7.5 million copies to date. The singer will release the self-directed video for the latest single from the album, "Marry The Night," next month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment