Lady Gaga called into Ryan Seacrest’s radio show this morning to talk about her performance at the iHeartRadio music festival, which will take place in Las Vegas on Saturday, September 24th. “I’m so excited, I can’t wait,” she said. “I designed the stage especially for this one performance and I put a lot of time and thought into it. It’s really innovative and exciting.”

“I know I’m only supposed to play really for 45 minutes but, because I’m the last act, I think I might play for a bit longer,” Gaga added. “I’m going to make everyone scream their heads off.”

 


The lineup includes Coldplay, Steven Tyler, The Black Eyed Peas, Kenny Chesney, Jennifer Lopez, Alicia Keys, Carrie Underwood, Jane's Addiction, Nicki Minaj, John Mayer, David Guetta, Rascal Flatts, Bruno Mars, Kelly Clarkson and Sublime with Rome, with special performances from Usher and Sting.

The iHeartRadio music festival, which is said to be the biggest live event in music history, will be streamed live on the show’s official website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment