The wait for the “Yoü and I” music video is almost over! The highly-anticipated clip will make its debut on MTV this Thursday, August 18th at 7.50 p.m. EST / August 19th at 7.50 a.m GMT +8. Following the premiere, Lady Gaga will make a special announcement from New York City.

Directed by the Haus of Gaga and choreographed by Laurieann Gibson, “Yoü and I” promises to be one of Gaga’s best works to date.

“The premise of the video is that I walked all the way from New York in this kind of almost wintry outfit to get to my man,” the singer revealed last month. “I’m walking down the highway and my feet are kind of bloody. There’s this fork in the road and it’s four different ways that I can go, but there’s lots of other things that can happen.”

“The video has a lot to do with bridging my past and my future as an artist,” she added. “Living halfway between reality and fantasy so there’s these sort of strange things that begin to occur in a barn in the middle of Springfield.”

1 comments:

revolves arounD me ~! said...

yay!!!!

Post a Comment