Lady Gaga has been mostly tight-lipped about the premise of her upcoming music video for her single “You and I,” but she shared details on Monday with ABC News Radio. “I don’t want to give too much away,” Gaga, who recently shot the video in Nebraska, told ABC’s David Blaustein. “But it does take place in Nebraska, and I’m walking all the way from New York City to find this guy, and as I’m walking my feet start to bleed and I begin to get very tired, and all these strange things start to happen in a cornfield in the middle of nowhere.” When told the song could become an anthem for the state of Nebraska, she replied cryptically, “Oh, yes, and perhaps for some others. You’ll see.”

“You and I” was inspired by Gaga’s reported boyfriend, Luc Carl, who hails from Nebraska. But she’s hoping that her fans can connect with the song in their own personal way.

“It’s meant to be interpreted in as many ways as you can interpret it and I intend, through the visuals, as I always do, to elevate what the song began being about and start to morph and change it into something otherworldly and surreal,”she said.

LISTEN TO LADY GAGA'S FULL INTERVIEW HERE (AUDIO)


0 comments:

Post a Comment