Lady Gaga shared some details about her forthcoming music video for “Yoü and I” in an interview with Amp Radio today. The video, which Gaga shot in Nebraska last week, is set to debut early next month.

“The premise of the video is that I walked all the way from New York in this kind of almost wintry outfit to get to my man,” she said. “So I’m walking down the highway and my feet are kind of bloody. There’s this fork in the road and it’s four different ways that I can go, but there’s lots of other things that can happen.”

“All sorts of strange things that occur and it has a lot to do with bridging my past and my future as an artist,” Gaga added. “Living halfway between reality and fantasy so there’s these sort of strange things that begin to occur in a barn in the middle of Springfield.”

Listen to Lady Gaga’s interview on Amp Radio below…


0 comments:

Post a Comment