Lady Gaga has given Cher her unreleased song, "Greatest" and Cher has renamed it to "The Greatest Thing". The song will be released on Cher's upcoming album but, however, will not feature an appearance of Lady Gaga herself.

Cher tweeted the following :

Just walked in from studio ! I Finished 1st track on new cd &…….."GAGA " " YOU ARE THE GREATEST THING TO ME "
It's not a duet ! Who knows ? I Did Hold her "Meat Purse" haha! One can wish! It's one of her songs & she & Redone gave it to me 4 my cd !

Wait ! I would love duet with GaGa, but She Gave Me GREAT Song & I'm beyond Grateful!!!! It's called " The Greatest Thing "

1 comments:

John said...

I love reading the informative articles. Look into your much loved brand with stunning onlone discount promotions. http://www.bestcouponfor.com/c82/gifts

Post a Comment