Three years after performing on the So You Think You Can Dance stage for the first time, Lady Gaga returned to the series as a guest judge last night. Dressed up in a colorful outfit, the singer seemed to enjoy the show as she picked her favorites among the remaining eight contestants.

“My hat is off to you, baby,” Gaga told Melanie Moore and took off her red sailor’s cap. “Listen, you are my favorite in this competition. I would hire you tomorrow to dance on my tour all around the world.”

The poignant moment came when Gaga broke down in tears following Marko Germar’s routine. “I’m just so proud of you,” she said. “There were so, so many things that I did wrong when I was younger and so many things that I wish I could take back, and I felt every moment of that through your dance tonight.”

But it was the final performance by Sasha and Melanie that impressed Gaga the most. She loved it so much she threw one of her 12-inch boots at the stage. “In the dance community, when you do a really good job, you throw your shoe at the stage.” she explained and added, “Everyone can pack up and go home, because that was the performance of the evening.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment