Lady Gaga has revealed the inspiration behind new track ‘Marry the Night’. The track which features on the singer’s new album out on Monday was written about her New York Apartment which she recently moved back into after six years. Talking to Capital FM’s Rich Clarke Mother Monster explained; 

“I just went through so much in that apartment. I think that after becoming a successful artist, I realised that I didn’t come into music for materialism.” She continued, “What inspires me is New York City and friends. The apartment represents keeping that dream alive. I can’t believe how far I’ve come.” 

GaGa also revealed how she kisses the floor hugs the couch when getting home. You can catch the full Lady Gaga interview on Capital FM with Rich Clarke on Monday from 7pm. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment