Lady Gaga's new promo will "shock the world" as it is so forward thinking. The flamboyant singer has already finished shooting the video for her track Judas, which her creative director Laurieann Gibson was heavily involved with. Laurieann knows many will be expecting something outrageous from the star given the title of the song - in the Bible, Judas was one of Jesus' apostles but ended up betraying him. 

However, she thinks many will be pleasantly surprised by how uplifting the promo is. "I will tell you now, first off, I'm Christian, and my career is evidence of God in my life, and I think that most people are already thinking that Gaga and the blasphemy and they're premeditating the approach and I think they'll be very shocked to find out how huge and really ground breaking the message is and how freeing the message is for all the right reasons," she told MTV News.

"And it's really going to shock the world."

Source: Stuff

0 comments:

Post a Comment