Lady Gaga stopped by the Ellen DeGeneres show on Tuesday to perform her latest hit single “Judas” for the first time on TV. The singer also sat down for an interview, in which she talked about her upcoming album, HBO special and much more. The show airs on today (please check your local listings for time and channel) and while you wait, watch a preview of Gaga’s performance after the jump…


Interview

Check out a preview of Lady Gaga’s performance above, along with a preview of her interview with Ellen during the show after the jump.


Lady Gaga on how her fame is sometimes overwhelming…
Ellen: I know it’s a struggle for all of us. Especially if there’s stuff that happens when you’re younger. You’re constantly dealing with insecurities or feeling you’re worthy of all of this adoration that you get. But I heard that you, in the new HBO special that you were calling your self a loser. Is that right?
Lady Gaga: Well, in that moment I was very excited and nervous. That is a huge benchmark moment in my life. I’m 25 years old. I was asked to play Madison Square Garden. Sold out 5 nights and quite frankly it’s very overwhelming. Do I feel like a loser sometimes? Yes, of course I do. We all feel like losers sometimes.
Lady Gaga on jeans…
Lady Gaga: I can wear jeans…
Ellen: I doubt you can…
Lady Gaga: Next time, I’m wearing jeans, sneakers and I’m going to dance all around your stage.
Lady Gaga on how she wakes up in the morning…
Ellen: When you were here last, I said, what do you sleep in? Do you have pajamas and you said you sleep in whatever you’re wearing.
Lady Gaga: It’s very funny.
Ellen: Like you’ll sleep in that (what she is wearing.)
Lady Gaga: It’s very funny and my best friends who often will crash at hotels where I’m at. They will come visit me on the road they always call me a Beauty Queen disaster. I wake up and my wigs falling off my head. My mole is on the other side of face. My fake mole, it’s not fake it’s surreal.
Ellen: It’s a surreal mole?
Lady Gaga: It’s a surrealist mole.
Lady Gaga godmother to David Furnish and Elton John’s little boy.
Ellen: Now, congratulations if this is true indeed, that you are the godmother to David and Elton’s new little boy
Lady Gaga: Yes that it true.
Ellen: Congratulations.
Lady Gaga: Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment