Adam Lambert has been a naughty boy. The For Your Entertainment singer got himself kicked out of Lady Gaga's twenty-fifth birthday party Sunday night because he was drunk and behaving like an idiot. Lambert, 29, wasn't even invited to the bash at L.A.'s La Cita Mexican restaurant, but attended as a guest of the Scissor Sisters, who have been opening for Gaga on tour.

"Adam showed up beyond drunk," Perez Hilton told the Morning Dish radio program Thursday. "Super sloppy embarrassingly drunk!"

Lambert began some intense fist-pumping and kept beating on the walls until he'd actually punched a hole in the building's low ceiling. "Adam acted like an animal," a source said. "He kept jumping up on the tables and chairs and screaming. When they brought the cake out he tried to smear it in Gaga's face and put a doll from the cake in her mouth!" 

Adam recently revealed he'd love to appear in a movie. "I'd definitely be interested in that," he said. "I did theater for about 10 years in Los Angeles and a little bit in Europe. Getting back into acting would be very exciting and something that would make sense for me. "I don't have any immediate plans but maybe something will come up. "I think I'd like to try on-screen because I've never really done much of that, I've done a lot of theater and I'm not saying I won't do more, but I'd like to do something new."

Source : E Online

0 comments:

Post a Comment