Rebecca Black thinks it's "surreal" that Lady Gaga is a fan of her debut song Friday. Earlier this week the Born This Way star was quizzed about the 13-year-old's novelty hit - which has had 47 million views on YouTube so far. Gaga said: "I think it's fantastic. I say Rebecca Black is a genius and anyone that's telling her she's cheesy is full of s**t."

Rebecca has since appeared on Entertainment Weekly, where she was asked what she thinks of getting approval from the Bad Romance singer. "That’s so cool! I feel so star-struck, even though I haven’t met her. It’s so surreal, it’s so crazy," enthused Black, before revealing she's a big Gaga supporter.

"I was just listening to Born this Way. I really love all of her songs, I have almost every song of hers on my iPod and I think she’s really a lyrical genius. Her songs are just so upbeat and fun and catchy." Earlier this week Rebecca revealed she's already working on her next single.

Source OMGMusic

0 comments:

Post a Comment