Nicole Scherzinger has said that her new album is not comparable to Lady Gaga's work. The pop pair both share a producer in RedOne but Nicole says her new album 'Killer Love', due out later this month, is nothing like the world's favourite meat dress wearing diva. 

"I think it's a very different sound to Gaga - the music is a lot more raw, soulful and funk-inspired," she told The Daily Star. "I'm a different artist and I have a different energy. It's a mini thriller, it's so in your face and strong."

Nicole met RedOne, who produced Gaga's Bad Romance, whilst they recorded a charity single for Haiti together last year. "It was a moving experience recording 'We Are The World' for Haiti and I got to work with RedOne, which was beautiful." she said. 

Adding: "That's when I said: 'I want to do this album with you and what I have in mind is an album that's as big and explosive as a live show'.

Source : Popdash

0 comments:

Post a Comment