Lady Gaga has been announced as the headliner for this year’s BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend! The event will take place in Carlisle, UK on May 15th with all the tickets being given away free.

 ”I’m so excited to be coming to Radio 1′s Big Weekend,” said Gaga. “I’ve been planning and rehearsing for so many months now and after two years of working on my new album I’ll get to do a great big performance in the UK. I’m mostly excited for the Big Weekend because I can’t wait to see all of the monsters in the UK. Expect a monster avant-garde pop fantasia. This event is so important to me because Radio 1 was one of the first stations to really support my artistry and my music and I get to come back and enjoy this moment with all of you. Thank you so much for all of your love and support and for always believing in me as an artist. I can’t wait to see you. Paws up!”

Visit ladygaga.co.uk for more information about the concert!

0 comments:

Post a Comment