The 24-year-old singer-songwriter first shot to fame in early 2009 after appearing on Flo Rida’s single Right Round. The star is known for her outrageous comments and dress sense and has now revealed that she has vibrant imaginings about another eccentric pop star when she sleeps.

“Oh my god, last week I dreamt that I was a pre-school kid making out with Lady Gaga! That woke me up,” she told Q magazine. “I have pretty wild dreams as it is but that was so vivid. We were in this art room at pres-school and we were painting together. Then I leaned over to give her a kiss. Next thing we’re making out.”

Despite getting up close and personal with the global superstar when she is asleep, Ke$ha says she won’t be informing Lady Gaga of her weird dreams anytime soon. The songstress says she doesn’t know her well enough and they have never been introduced.

“Will I tell her about it in real life? No way. I haven’t really met her properly. But that’s not really the way to break the ice, ‘Hi Lady Gaga, I made out with you at pre-school in my dream,’” she laughed.

Source : MusicRooms

0 comments:

Post a Comment