Lady Gaga has admitted that her use of drugs and alcohol in the past led to self-inflicted "traumas".

The singer revealed that due to her consumption of cocaine her memories of that time are far from clear, according to reports.

 According to the New York Post, Gaga told writer Neil Strauss: "All of the trauma I caused to myself... There are some things that are so traumatic, I don't even fully remember them."

Strauss, the author of pick-up manual 'The Game', used his powers of persuasion to extract the information for his book 'Everyone Loves You When You're Dead'. 

Lady Gaga isn't the first pop star to succumb to Strauss' interview techniques. The writer explained: "When I interviewed Christina Aguilera, she talked for the first time about surviving domestic abuse."

He added: "I think musicians see me as some sort of confessional."


Source: music.aol.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment