RedOne has revealed that he is aiming to top ‘Bad Romance’ on Lady Gaga’s next album. The hitmaker, who produced the majority of the star’s The Fame and Fame Monster albums, said that the pair are always attempting to top their previous collaborations.

He told X Magazine:
When we did [The Fame Monster], the record label asked us to do more songs, they said, ‘Can you top ‘Poker Face’? That’s like the biggest song of the year.’
We said, ‘We’re not thinking of topping it, we’re just going to do what we do,’ and then we did ‘Bad Romance’ so I think that has to be the goal – to always do better.
 Describing the recording process with Gaga, he admitted:
I don’t have a specific way of doing things. Sometimes an artist has the idea.
For example, GaGa will call me and say, ‘Red, oh my God, I just came up with this idea,’ and start singing to me, and I’m like, ‘Oh my God, yeah’.
Or I’ll be like, ‘Gaga, I have this incredible idea.’ I’ll play the guitar and she’s like, ‘Oh my God, yeah’ and thinks of a lyric.
Gaga’s new album “Born This Way” is due for release in early 2011.

SourceDigital Spy

0 comments:

Post a Comment