Enjoy photos (Click HERE for more photos) and videos of Lady Gaga performing at the Paris Bercy during the last Monster Ball of 2010. At the end of the show she threw her Armani shoes into the audience and said:
“I’m so happy and so honored for you to be my fans, and in honor of this moment, I want to do something in the tradition of the dancers. Mr. Armani is probably going to kill me… But in the dance community it is a tradition, when someone kicks ass, to give them your shoes. You are the most kickass fans in the whole world, so to good luck, and to awesome dance music and to our future as a family, I love you.”

Lady Gaga will release the first single off her upcoming album Born This Way before the next Monster Ball show, which will take place in Atlantic City on 19 February  2011. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment