Pop singer Janet Jackson has mentioned Lady Gaga in her newest interview with Larry King. She complimented Gaga for her talent and compared her to Grace Jones:

“I love her. I enjoy her music. I feel that she came along and she introduced something a little bit different for the people of today. For myself, I don’t mean this in a negative way at all, it’s a little reminiscent of Grace Jones, how big and out there her costumes are.
“I think she is very talented; she writes her own music and has a wonderful voice. I had the opportunity of meeting her for the first time, at a concert of hers. I knew of her before she became the Lady Gaga everyone knows. Her story was incredible and when I knew of this artist, I was rooting for her before she had gotten this recording contract.”


Spotted at The Urban Socialitez

0 comments:

Post a Comment